We recommend applying the cream in six easy steps, so that a closed protective film can form on your skin which optimally cares for your hands and prevents them from drying out:
1. Apply a hazelnut-sized amount (around 1 ml) of the cream to the backs of your hands.
2. Rub the backs of the hands against each other to evenly distribute the cream.
3. Distribute the cream in between the fingers on both hands using the backs of your hands.
4. Carefully moisturise your fingers, nails and the nail bed.
5. Then thoroughly rub the cream into the inside areas of the hands.
6. You can then rub the surplus cream onto your wrists.
We recommend to clean your hands always in six easy steps:
1. Moisten your hands with water.
2. Apply one to two strokes from the soap dispenser to the hand.
3. Foam hands on inside and outside (rub soap for 30 seconds).
4. Distribute the foam also between your fingers.
5. Rinse the soap thoroughly with water .
6. Dry hands thoroughly.
So that your facial skin is optimally sleek and your face can absorb the nourishing active ingredients optimally, we recommend the following six routine steps: