We are free
True to our guiding principle “less is more”, we only use the amount of raw materials required to obtain the best possible effect with our formulations. This is even when these raw materials at STUDIO BOTANIC are all purely plant-based, and their origin is strictly controlled.
We avoid excessive use of fragrances and essential oils, because we also really value the tolerability of our cosmetics. We have our products tested using a second additional test to guarantee maximum transparency and safety. You can see the certificates here.
It is clear for whoever, like us, devotes lots of effort to a pure, natural product: chemical or animal ingredients do not go into our tubes or bottles. That’s why our STUDIO BOTANIC products are naturally free from:
- Silicone, mineral oils, petrolatum (Vaseline), paraffin wax and other petrochemical derivatives
- SLSs (SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE), phthalate, PEGs (polyethylene glycols), DEAs (diethanolamines), MEAs (monoethanolamines), PAHs (polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons), retinol and TEAs (triethanolamines)
- Synthetic fragrance enhancers, colourings, buffer substances and plasticisers
- Genetically modified organisms (GMOs)
- Aluminium salts
- Ingredients which are made by or from animals
- Animal testing
- Evening primrose oil (oenothera biennis oil)
- …from empty promises and mysterious miracle cures with questionable effects